TOP TEN TUESDAY
With the announcement yesterday that AMC’s The Walking Dead was going to have a spin-off show in 2015, I proudly present:
Top Ten Walking Dead Spin-Off Ideas
10. “Who Wants to Eat a Millionaire?” Zombies compete to consume a slow-moving, out-of-shape socialite worth more than $1,000,000!
9. “Rotting Bad” Just because you died of brain cancer doesn’t mean you can’t still run a criminal empire. You know, for the good of your family. And to keep the ratings intact.
8. “CSI – Purgatory” Sure everyone is dead – but that doesn’t mean their murders can’t be solved in the afterlife!
7. “Head Busters” A group of lovable misfit scientists and engineers test different methods for killing zombies, putting various zombie-killer claims to the test!
6. “Start to Shiver” The world has ended, and there’s not a living soul left in New York. Eventually the Empire State zombies begin to return to the routines of their lives, even on Broadway. But can rotting corpses really pull off a hit musical!?
5. “This American Corpse” Touching day-in-the-death stories of common working zombies who struggle with a bad economy, relationships that are (literally) falling apart, and brain addictions.
4. “Zombie Shark Week!” Enough said.
3. “Agents of S.K.U.L.L.” What ARE the living-dead spies of the Marvel Zombies universe doing? A fascinating look at background corpses from more major zombie stories.
2. “The Game is a Foot. ” Sherlock Holmes as you have never seen him before… a Genius Severed Appendage! (With special appearance by Kevin Bacon as his nemesis, Mortuariarty!)
1. “Where’s Carl?” A delightful sketch sit-com, where each week a different character named Carl mysteriously isn’t in the house.