Top Ten Superhero Themed Restaurant Ideas!
Yep, I am still on narcotic painkillers!
10.Supermazzio: All pizzas are in the Superman chest-shield shape.
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’s Subway: Like Subway, but for pizza. So, basically, Mod Pizza. With nunchucks on the wall.
8. McGothams: Drive through burger joint with a clown-based mascot.
7. Red Lobster Johnson: Just change the decor to pulp-Hellboy and rename some dishes.
6. Jalapeno League of America: The JLA is like Chipotle, but with fewer diseases and more Oreo shakes.
5. Rom the Starbucks: Coffee and snacks able to banish dire wraiths
4. Punisher Steakhouse: Like Outback, except the menu is called a “War Journal” and when you order a steak it’s called “taking out a hit.”
3. Dr. Doom Donuts: Sweet confections, served by Doombots.
2. Arrowbee’s: Endless appetizers after 5pm, and archery-based pub games.
1. Red Robin: Just make it Batman-sidekick themed, nothing else changes.