100 Questions for Your RPG Group; 11-20
100 Questions for Your RPG Group
These questions are designed not to lead anyone to the “one true path to roleplaying,” nor even to find and excise undesirables. Instead, they are tools of conversation. Hopefully they’ll help members of an RPG group discuss some philosophy, some game theory, and some silly shit.
These are best handled in person, while feeling casual, likely with beer and pizza (or the age & culturally appropriate equivalent).
11-20 Hidden Genre Preferences
It’s easy to talk about our favorite movies and television programs, but there’s some useful information in other things we like as well.
- What is your favorite Saturday Morning Cartoon? What is your favorite animation you don’t consider a Saturday Morning Cartoon?
- What is your favorite commercial?
- What is your favorite book cover (fiction or nonfiction)?
- What is your favorite toy?
- What is your favorite television show or movie that you think is objectively bad?
- What is your favorite book series with 6 or more books in it?
- What is your favorite story (book, TV, movie, or otherwise) that you hate the ending to? What ending would you have preferred?
- What story (book, TV, movie, or otherwise) did you love when you were younger, but have since come to dislike? Why do you think your opinion changed?
- What RPG that you hate the rules for do you most love the setting of?
- What RPG that you hate the setting of do you most love the rules for?
More questions next week!
(Do you enjoy the content on this blog? Why not become a patron, and support more free material!)