More Species-Based Insults and Exclamations for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game
My post on a d6 each worth of species-based insults and exclamations for androids, shirren, humans, and ysoki from yesterday was much more popular than I expected (I picked up three new backers for my Patreon in one day).
So, even though no one asked for them, let’s round out the Starfinder Roleplaying Game core races with kasatha, lashunta, and vesk!
1. Faceless coward
4. Hipless freak
2. Bug-elf (or) Dwarf-beetle
1. Heatless lump lizard
3. Deathmongering war-worshipper
4. Walking suitcase
6. Cloac-er (Short for cloaca-frudder)
Species Specific Exclamations
3. By the long journey
6. Waster (or) Waste of Space (or) Useless Waste
5. Meritless (or) Unwarranted
6. It’s a Gift of Nothingness, and You Took It.
1. Loser (or) Coward
2. Weaponless Wonder
3. Timid Teeth
4. By the Three Blades!
5. Backstabber (or) Traitor (or) Backstab!
6. Cloac-er (Still short for cloaca-frudder)
Even more directly than most, this post is brought to you by the backers of my Patreon! Especially Copper Frog Games, a new Sponsor! You can find them or on Facebook at facebook.com/copperfroggames, and appearing at PAX East in the Indie Megabooth with “Pigment”, and “Chiseled” (Kickstarting this summer!).